A technique that utilizes circles as a method of applying paint or any medium that one uses. The circles bring out the subject or it can also camouflage the subject. It depends on the viewer's point of view. See www.circlism.com Painting in the method of Circlism which was first discovered by me in 1985. It was used in 1996 in sketches that I made and finally in 2000 was used with oils on masonite.

Galaxy2

Galaxy2
Monocerotis V838

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Reviews for The Story of Circlism keep coming!

The Story of Circlism is a wonderful book that lead me on a journey full of fantasy and adventure. I got captured by the vivid colors and graphic pictures of Edward Stresino's artwork. I also loved the featured stories in the book. The colorful illustrations that went along with the stories took me on a kaleidoscopic roller coaster ride and set the scene on each page. I believe The Story of Circlism is a "must read" for artist, art appreciators, and for those that just enjoy a good read and a bright perspective.

Tara Gipson 
News Journalist


 

No comments:

Followers

Father of Circlism's Fan Box

Father of Circlism on Facebook